Master a flexible technique for painting en plein air that will allow you to paint confidently whether it's sunny and warm or snowy and freezing cold.
In the first session you'll ride shotgun as Mark composes his scene, executes a color-accurate block-in, and paints the central elements of his painting all on location on a cold winter day. In the second session follow along as Mark completes the supporting elements of his painting in the warmth of his studio.
After watching Mark's video you will learn to:
- Paint a sunlit snow scene plein air
- Construct a strong composition under the most challenging circumstances outdoors
- Create an intriguing focus through shape, light, and brushwork
- Apply Mark's brushwork technique
- Apply Mark's technique for layering paint to create wanted effects
- simplify composition for challenging field conditions and finish in the studio
This DVD is sold separately from the Digital product.
Running Time: 57 mins.